This perfect kitchen shelf bundle combines the best of design with the necessity of function. The stoneware bowl is a statement piece that not only grounds the moment but it also serves as a serving or mixing bowl.
Take that, coupled with two great cookbooks that can help you assemble an evening meal quickly while also looking stylish on a shelf. Need to spice things up a bit? You are in luck, because this pretty marble salt & pepper shaker set is just a short arms reach away.
At touch of greenery brings the space alive and the interesting black stoneware container adds just enough flair to give the entire mood some interesting personality.
1. 13" Fern in Black Matte Pot
2. Marble Salt & Pepper Shakers with Wood Holder
3. 2.5 QT Stoneware Speckled Bowl
4. Magnolia Table Cookbook by Joanna Gaines
5. Pizza Night Cookbook by Kate McMillan
6. Round Black Stoneware Container with Lid
7. Knit Dishcloths (set of 2)
8. Bamboo Tray/Container